Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Web Gallery

Hello friends! 

Thank you all so much for being here and taking an interest in my work.  If you would like to continue to follow my portfolio, please have a look at my new website.  This blog has worked out well for a time, but I have discovered that a dedicated web gallery hosted through SquareSpace better suits my needs for an expanding exhibit.  There is a comment link there if you want to get a line to me about any of my work.  I will leave this blog up, but probably won't update it in the future.  My gear review will continue however, and I hope to be updating it as soon as I can carve out the time. 

Also, I now have some of my favorite work posted for sale at: fineartamerica.com/profiles/alan-cammack.html
There you may purchase those works directly through Fine Art America which will ship your order directly to you in a matter of days with the option of a full refund for a month.

So thanks again and please check out my new web gallery at: alancammackphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment